Thursday, February 9, 2023

HIStory: I AM

 A poem by DeMaster Thomas 12/30/19




HIStory: it's the same story told over and over again in countless accounts of literature, books, films, and every other symbolic media you can think of. It goes like this:

There once was a Creator called God

And His creation called satan and the devil

Satan fell and with the devil, sent to hell

And along the way wanted to take all the humans with him

The End

-I've said it also over and over; this whole existence, this version of events, is all about bragging rights and real estate. A battle of good/evil. A choice.

 



-Humans are in the middle of 2 forces; 2 choices. A Creator vs. a creation. Do you choose the creator? Or do you choose the AI? The creation? 

Creation is the independent separated cut off party that has no inheritance to anything! 

As for me, I choose the Creator. I would rather suffer here in this life and time and tolerate the fallen sinful world, than turn my back on the source of all that is everything; the one true source of hope peace love joy enlightenment and eternity; I choose The Most High, Elohim, Yeshua Messiah.



Philippians 2:9 (Every knee shall bow) 

_Its too bad and very sad that there's endless versions of the same story told over and over since the beginning of time and it will continue until the end. Because, there's truly only one true version of THE story, and that's the one told from the factual account perspective. The unaltered, unedited, uninterrupted outside onlook point of view that records all sides of the story at all angles and played it back in it's true pure unscripted unfiltered form. 

There's technically, when told from the perspective of factual truth, only one version. There's no HIStory or Their-story, there's only THE-story and the-way-it-is. That's the version I go with. Good bad and indifferent. It it-what-it-is. Same story told quintillion times and people still don't get it. Heartbreaking. Truly. 

 Exodus 3:14: I am that I am is a common English translation of the Hebrew phrase, ’ehyeh ’ašer ’ehyeh – also "I am who I am", "I am what I am" or "I will be what I will be" or even "I create what I create".

I am De'Master but He is: 

THE MASTER








No comments: