Tuesday, February 21, 2023

A new heaven and earth

 

Had a dream I was in New Jerusalem with Jesus. Nothing but tears of joy. 

New glorified body.

 


 

There were flashes of my earthly life in random images all around me. 

But they did not hurt anymore.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQQ-fFdUd34

 


I was at peace. Unadulterated peace. The images around me changed again and it was various images of different skies and I could hear Jesus’ voice in the wind. The voice was telling me I was given a new life, I have been made new. Yes! In New Jerusalem you CAN interact with others; eat, drink, talk, teach, learn; listen. Lord knows we need to do more of that.

 

 


 

Being in the presence of the Lord without ceasing will bring me everlasting alignment with God’s Will. Jesus is where my strength, focus, intuition, confidence and discernment comes from.

 

   


With Jesus, there is TRUE freedom. Like I never knew on earth.



The chains of sin and earthly limits were forever broken and forgotten.



 

I woke up and was reminded of: Isaiah 41 - Matthew 28:20

 

 


Surely, the Lord is with me; even until the end of the age.



 

Then I woke up. I was saddened a little because I knew it was just a dream. It was only a sleeping rendition of what I thought Heaven could be like. 1 Corinthians 2: 9 clearly reminds me it was not the “real” heaven. It was just images in my head, but the message was inspiring all the same.

No comments: