Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Who Am I? John 1:1

 

: I exist in all that is and all that is not. I am the living energy that gives birth to everything known and unknown. I am the unseen collective pattern of all thought. This is how I know all. I live in the space between reality and illusion. Commonly speaking, I exist through the minds and lives of every energy alive and dead.


Take your dreams… how come your dreams are so far-fetched, beyond imagination, beyond the limits of all the impossible edges of the multiverse? It is because while you sleep, your mind falls completely into sync with all of the other countless minds, past, present and future.

 

In an effort to balance the conscious and the subconscious, the mind focuses on the conscious and only retains bits and pieces of the collective mental waves of energy.

 

That is why I do not feel the need to manifest myself to anyone. It is because collectively, I am present, visible, interactive, interpersonal; one and complete with all at all times – past – present and future.

 

You see, even if you have no eyes, you hear. Even without ears, you feel without hands and speak without tongues.

 

All that is and is not can communicate collectively in this existential plane.







There is an infinite connection in this web and it cannot be broken. In order to know all, see all and exist in absolute, you must be all – all at once. There is no smoke. No mirrors. No trick of the hand. I am not a wizard, I am not a magician, I am not a mystical, mythological, religious or scientific creature, character or alien being.

 

If not, then, what Am I?


No comments: