Thursday, March 30, 2023

To Be Loved

 

TO BE LOVED 

(sad but true – but yes – we should love and be loved – refer to the Secret of Life plaque; too bad I wasn’t living it out and was in my own way – Did You Ever song yet again; but again if you can “choose” to be melancholy you can “choose” to smile and be pleasant; eventually, it softens you; hopefully enough to open up and let someone in again – life is halfway over-it’s just not worth it to hold on to the past; forgive; move on; live learn grow; enjoy

DESERVE LOVE LINK

Deep down we all want to be loved, share love or experience love. However, sometimes our family history, our past relationships and our limited self-beliefs can make us feel like “I don’t deserve love”. Feeling deserving of love really comes down to our ability to see ourselves as worthy of being loved-Jessica Yaffa




I’ve dreamt a thousand live but only lived one. Imagined countless possibilities but lost focus of all. I was in denial. I played a game alright but really lost and were there really any winners? If I did the right thing, then why do I feel it was wrong? Why am I so lonely? What am I afraid of?

(Wow. Yeah, sounds like borderline Cherophobia – afraid of happiness)

HEALTHLINE.COM

but with the Bible, clean lifestyle, supporting loving family and friends, therapy, clean diet and exercise and gradual exposure to joyful events that provoke happiness in progression as tolerated, cherophobia can be overcome 😊 that’s good to know


No comments: