Thursday, March 2, 2023

Live with Purpose

 

I know what it feels like to be freed from something that doesn’t have an earthly bound. I wonder so much what is the point and then remember as long as I am alive that means I have not fulfilled my divine purpose yet. There is still time.

(Ecclesiastes 7:17 says it is possible to die before your time. but as long as you’re alive and well, you should be living for God Luke 20:38 also 1 Corinthians 7)

 

I asked God why don’t you just tell us before we get here what our purpose is and how it all goes down?

 

God said, “that would not only defeat the purpose but would be like telling you the end of the movie before you see the whole thing. That would be like telling you the punchline before telling you the joke. It’s cart before the horse to tell you the outcome before knowing the decision. You must learn to make decisions that bring desired outcomes without knowing all of the possibilities. You must learn to consider which option is best without having certainty.

 

(In other words, that’s cheating; not tell you the “purpose” defeats the purpose)

 

2 Corinthians 5:7 we live by faith, not by sight.

 

 Isaiah 55:8-9 my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,

    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.

 

Romans 14:8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

The point in this is to teach you to think beyond that which you see and embrace that which you cannot see.

 


No comments: