Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Letter From God

Dear child, I noticed you sitting here and wondered if I may sit with you. I heard your thoughts, but it was so loud that when I answered you, you could not hear Me. I saw your tears, but it was so clouded, you could not see Me. I saw you fall, but you were so angry in fear, that you could not feel Me. So I thought I would write you this letter, and when you had a moment, you would read it and remember how much I love you. 

When others called you ugly, I said you are beautiful. When others said you were mean, I said you are my friend. When others turn away from you, I call you my hero. When others have forgotten about you, I think about you everyday. 
I only want the best for you, if you want it for yourself. So when they tell you that you were a mistake, tell them I said you were made with purpose. I knew exactly what I was doing, when I brought you into this world. I will keep my promise I made to you, before the day you were born; to enjoy the laughter and smell the roses and help you endure the thorns. You see, you are truly, madly, deeply loved, so stay close, because it gets better. And if ever you need a reminder, know that I Am with you always, and go back and read this letter.

Forever Yours, 
Love God
(De'Master A. Thomas)

No comments: