Saturday, June 25, 2011

Personal Reflections

Little Reminders for Each Day of the Week
Sunday
*Today, I will prioritize the things in my life that use up too much of my precious time and energy. I know my limits and how much I can bare. Today, I will regain direction and start the week with a fresh perspective.

Monday
*Today, I will exercise a positive mental attitude. I will remember to accept the things I cannot change, and grow from things I can.

Tuesday
*Today, I will look at goals that I have put off and start putting them into motion.


Wednesday
*Today, I will enjoy more of the things that make me happy. I am my greatest asset and resource.


Thursday
*Today, I will remember to love, cherish and adore the special people in my life.


Friday
*Today, I will be clean, clear and confident in all I do. I will be good to myself and others.


Saturday
*Today, I will find the good in all I do and embrace healthy positive influences in my life.

-DeMaster Thomas 

No comments: